USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Zombie Map Progression

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
nazi_zombie_bunker_reloaded
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
TheDelta
Thu Jul 23 2009, 03:47PM
Registered Member #76

So it's time to remap and finish it:

Features:

-Survivel Map: Your mission is to escape, solve some mysteries and fight against zombie hordes.

-I included some new features from Treyarch, like the cola machines but not the zombie dogs, because (i find) they are unfair and it is not the best for the experience of the map.

-Bouncing Bettys and Statchel Charges

-And hopefully better look

-I want also to make a lil story (just experiment how to write somethin in the game that all players can see)

Who played nazi_zombie_bunker (beta) will find a lot of content and ideas in the reloaded version, but it is very different.
The best thing (thanks Treyarch) if you drive with the elevator down, no zombies will spawn above!
The map is now longer and harder, but the perks and the ammo boxes will help you to survive.

I will post Screens as soon as possible and add more info about your targets and so, but i get a damn error so i have to google a lil bit. =(

Have a nice zombie day
TheDelta
Fri Aug 14 2009, 06:21PM
Registered Member #76
Okay, here are the first screens of bunker reloaded.
The Map is the biggest nazi zombie Map you will know.

There are a lot of Models and Decels missing, some parts of the maps are not finish.

Some features (updated)

Features:

-Survivel Map: Your mission is to escape, solve some mysteries and fight against zombie hordes.

-I included some new features from Treyarch, like the cola machines but not the zombie dogs, because (i find) they are unfair and it is not the best for the experience of the map.

-Bouncing Bettys and Satchel Charges

-big map with tons of zombies

- story based: it tells the story on my way (here is the story about nazi zombie, really interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUKgZbvR03I )

- custom textures

- mp and custom weapons

-elevator and zipline

-auto defend systems and static mg42

Ok here they are: (very big, sry about that)

#####

There are a lot of Models and Decels missing, some parts of the maps are not finish.

#####

Story:

After Shi No Numa, Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski ,Takeo Masaki and Doctor Richtofen were survived by a plane, but there was a zombie too, which eat the pilot and crashed the plane to the bottem, near a high tech bunker for hitler, which wasn't finish.
So the 4 "lucky" survivors have to escape and find a way to go to "Der Riese" (a factory [Map Pack 3])
In the Bunker, they find some with blodd written information, something about a man who is called "Frank".
Frank was the partner of Dr Richthofen. Frank found something to beat the Zombies, a new weapon.
Now, the 4 have to find Frank and the weapon, but all went wrong.........

[ Edited Fri Aug 14 2009, 06:23PM ]
MrInfidel
Sat Aug 15 2009, 08:55AM
Registered Member #5281
Great job so far! I'm looking forward to the new objective-based gameplay, and thanks to me getting a new computer I may be able to run the game smoothly now. That is, if you don't include fog. PLEASE don't!
TheDelta
Wed Aug 19 2009, 02:54PM
Registered Member #76
There will be fog, sry dude.

I'm writing the story subtitels now, and script the beginning of the map, afer the plane crash.
There is also Music included, but for those who don't want music, i script a trigger to disable it.

I also have to script all zombies files, because the map is reqally big and zombies will die after a short time, when they don't hit you.

there are also blockers against zombies and i hope my fire trap will work too.
Fire trap: is like the electrical trap, but only with fire.
You have to repair the gas control and activate the fire trap and let the zombies burn.

I aslo include some custom easter eggs and custom weapons, like the super m1carabine with knife.

I don't know how much this will take, maybe 1 Week oder 1 Month, i don't know.
The Wiz4rd
Tue Nov 17 2009, 06:54PM
Registered Member #13142
Sweet, What program do you use?
munch09
Sun Dec 06 2009, 11:14AM
Registered Member #13117
sounds v good.i like the super m1carbine lool good luck

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF