USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: General Discussion :: Announcements

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
NEW Online Tactics System Site
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
macavelli
Thu Jul 16 2009, 10:03AM
Registered Member #28
Hi Zombie lovers

You might remember me from a long time ago but i used to post afew maps on here etc.

I would like to introduce a new type of application that has just finished developing. It's an Internet-based Tactics Management System for managing online gaming strategies and tactical operations for teams and players alike. It has map packs for cod4 and cod5 etc for you to all use at your disposal. You can upload images onto the board and then put tactics over the map. For example a birds eye view of the map could be taken and imported into the system. You can then produce tactics in real time with your members and then decide where to hold etc.

The site was made live yesterday and obviously its still in its infancy, however we have ties with some very well known brand names so it wont be long before we start populating the usage.

The management system itself consists of a web management interface and a strategic Tacticsboard application enabling team members to create and manage their tactical plans and strategies in real-time with each other.

The Tacticsboard application is the heart of the solution; users connect to their team Tacticsboard and create their strategy for a specific game type in real-time with each other. Changes then get synchronised on the screens of everyone connected their team Tacticsboard instantly.

Our beta testers have said this technology is very handy when playing a match because you can run through strategies before a game and change them simply whilst the game is being played.

Team and User Tacticsboard are hosted on fast, reliable application servers located in a secure datacenter.

The application is completely free of charge, and we are constantly updating it with new tactics packs and tools.

Should you wish to review this system, simply go to www.tacticsboard.com and create your own team. All the information you need is on the website.

regards

Macavelli

Let me know what you think of it, but this is the only site out here to offer this. Very handy for clans.
MrInfidel
Mon Jul 20 2009, 04:05AM
Registered Member #5281
Great idea for an application for clans and groups, but I found it too complicated for my liking. If I were to have a strategy it would normally be set in stone and I wouldn't change it often so I would either create it myself in a graphics program or draw it down on some paper.

Nethertheless, other users in experienced clans and playing groups will most likely find this very useful.
macavelli
Mon Jul 20 2009, 04:48PM
Registered Member #28
The good thing about it is that you can have 5 people logged into the map at the same time, and you can discuss tactics and draw on the overhead and it will be synced in under 3 seconds with the rest of them. So u can discuss as a team in real time.
macavelli
Thu Jul 30 2009, 10:00AM
Registered Member #28
Gears of war has been added to the tactical maps aswell as custom map support.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF