USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Anything Zombie Related

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Map Pack 1 Release Date Finally Announced!!
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
MrInfidel
Thu Mar 12 2009, 06:45AM
Registered Member #5281
Yep - check callofduty.com and you'll find under the Intel section a message about the official release date for Map Pack 1. Plus they've set up a microsite with images (but there are still none of the zmobie map, sigh) the link is this:
http://www.callofduty.com/supplies/wawmappack1
Enjoy!
smithster
Thu Mar 12 2009, 10:14AM
smithster

Registered Member #1
Thank you m8ty!! We'll keep a look out...
toadina
Thu Mar 12 2009, 06:04PM
toadina
Registered Member #987
ps3 and xbox 360 is out on the 19th but pc will be at a later date :'(
there be 4 diffrent perk cola machines that will give you perks that will last til you die
the perks are...
double tap = quicker firing rate
slight of hand = faster reloading time
speed = which will fasten up riviving your opponant
Gemini = gives you more health

zombies will also be able to move faster,attack faster and attack thru the boards
the eletric thing will just create a eletric field that will prevent zombies going thru it

here is the video ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHDJOEAKDsg

[ Edited Thu Mar 12 2009, 06:11PM ]
Toadsgirl
Thu Mar 12 2009, 09:58PM
Registered Member #4492
Great info mr toad, im sure that it will be a great help to everyone to know whats coming ahead So thanks for the great information that you have provided us with for the zombie site
MrInfidel
Fri Mar 13 2009, 02:44AM
Registered Member #5281
Yes! Now there are two pictures, and a trailer, for the zombie map. Looks like a copy of the Asylum from Multiplayer, with a few changes. I think the zombies must crawl out of the ground in the middle, as shown in the trailer, then climb through the windows. Didn't see any new weapons though I was hoping to see the PPSh-41 make an entry, and maybe it will, but nothing to hint any new guns in the vid. It also says in the description that you'll be split into pairs, and have to find eachother - that would make it really annoying if one of the players isn't present! Either way I'm really looking forward to this new map.
MrInfidel
Fri Mar 13 2009, 06:27AM
Registered Member #5281
Been pausing this vid at the right moments and have found out a few interesting things:
I saw a person holding the PPSh-41, the awesome russian sub-machine gun. Other things I noticed were the writings on the wall: "Lighting banishes darkness" and "Power will reunite you". I imagine they both are references to the electroshock defense system.
So it seems there will be new weapons after all, which I am very pleased about. I just hope people don't find any darned glitches on this new zombie map - I like to play solid, proper fun games without some glitcher spoiling the challenge and fun.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF