PASS:

Forums
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
ZombiesMustDie
Thu Jan 15 2009, 10:36PM
Registered Member #3463
Hello.
I am spending some time to get to know Radiant and am currently building a Japanese medical facility style map for Multiplayer. However, I have made it so that it would be a good map for conversion to Zombie Mode as well. As I am unable to post screenshots (because I'm too dumb to figure out how) I'll just describe, if I can, the map and how it would play in Zombies.

You start off in a tiny room, which contains a Japanese flag on the wall, barrels in the corner, and two bunkbeds side by side against one of the walls. There are places for 3 or 4 entry points, but it might be rather easy in the beginning because they'd be pretty close together. That's why the staircase leading up to the second, large room would be expensive to unlock. Plus there is only the bolt downstairs; there's no Gewehr or M1 Carbine.

For now, that's about it. I'm still working on the second and third room, plus am adding another set of stairs leading to another storey. If someone could please help me as I still don't know how to upload a screenshot of my map, it would be most appreciated!
MrInfidel
Tue Feb 10 2009, 02:44AM
Registered Member #5281
Decided not to do work on this map any more - it's too messy and I've made far too many mistakes to correct, so I'm just going to try and find some time to continue making a German military camp (see my other post Nazi Zombie Camp).

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF