USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Anything Zombie Related

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Objective based maps
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
Mach
Wed Dec 17 2008, 10:09PM
Registered Member #53
It would really be awesome to see some objective based maps, as opposed to just "see how long you can last."

The new Bunker Beta 01 is kinda like that-cool. I cant wait for the finish. Some peeps have complained about lack of weapons or too hard, but thats the way it should be in my opinion.

Be neat to see some maps where your group is trying to work its way outside (escape) to freedom etc. But, if should be hard. If its too easy, peeps wont play much anymore, once they win it.

I say, it should be hard enough that there need be a bit of luck involved to eventually win it; like getting the right weapons. That'll keep em coming back.

GJ Delta

[ Edited Wed Dec 17 2008, 10:11PM ]
HOGRampage
Wed Dec 17 2008, 11:15PM
Registered Member #508
The map that I am working on, called Zombie Mall, will have an objective where you must reach to a vehicle and drive away from the hordes of zombies that come at you. This map won't be finished until probably January 2009 because it's a big map.

I agree that some maps should have objectives, add something meaningful instead of just the same old killing the zombies until you die.

[ Edited Wed Dec 17 2008, 11:16PM ]
Mach
Thu Dec 18 2008, 05:41AM
Registered Member #53
That sounds awesome...cant wait!
RsF-UXO
Thu Jan 08 2009, 02:04AM
Registered Member #3320
Hi
HOGRampage, are you ever on TS in here, I sure woul like to chat with you about a map that i having some trouble with ,, Just let me know when you will be on ,( if ever ) that would be great

Thanks RsF-UXO

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF