PASS:

Forums
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
lordofwars3
Wed Dec 17 2008, 05:11PM
Registered Member #1106
1. wait were is the teleporter.
2. if u could post a video of u completing the map on youtube that would be great
3.i cant find the c4 on the first lvl and when u get down into the cave i spent 8k on 3 c4 and to blow the c4 it did nothing i still had to spend 6 or 8k i forget to unlock the 2-3 steel doors and the concrete one
4.then when i get into the technical house all that u do is unlock 2 doors and unlock a block that says 1000 and one that says 2000 what do they do
5. it would be nice to have a mystery box in the cave and maby a mg42 or a m1919 because the mp40 is a good gun but not good when u get swarmed and u need to push the zombies back the only way to get a good gun is by using mysterybox up stairs if ur lucky and then u have to hope u keep getting max ammo
6.u did a f.ing amazing job on this map by far the most work ive seen from COD United Offensive to CODWAW and it doesnt get boring because there is so much to unlock so once again great job

[ Edited Wed Dec 17 2008, 05:12PM ]

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF